Our mission is to provide the tools needed for students with disabilities to have successful learning experiences, and to be afforded the same opportunities as those without disabilities in a college setting. We want to provide support that contributes to the educational foundation of students with disabilities.
Our goal is to provide useful services to those students with disabilities that would contribute to successful learning environments, and provide complete accessibility that supports full inclusion. We strive to help those with disabilities reach their educational goals while unlocking their potential.
Step by Step Instructions
- Contact Student Accessibility Services to set up an appointment. This can be done by calling the numbers listed on our website according to what campus you plan to attend.
- Fill out the Student Intake Form (SIF). This form can also be filled out in person with the Assistant Coordinator, or the Coordinator of Student Accessibility Services.
- When you come in for your appointment, please make sure that you bring in any documentation regarding your disabilities. This may include Individualized Education Plans (IEP), 504's, as well as any psychological testing or documents from a physician. Additional documentation may be required depending on the accommodations requested. Provisional, or temporary, accommodations may be provided until further documentation is provided.
- The paperwork and documentation will take 3-5 business days to process.
- Accommodations will be sent to you through your PHSC Mail. This is a student only email that only the student has access to.